Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's true..

It's definitly true that you never know how much you love being around someone until they're gone. I've been noticing this alot lately, esp since i've had alot of time alone. I don't realize (completely) how much I like being around certain people until they aren't around. Now I'm not talking about one person here. This is applying to several people, family, friends, etc.. I get so used to them being around all the time, then they leave or go somewhere and I feel weird. I also notice alot when Hayden isn't around. Then I'm really alone. When he's out at his dad's/other grandparent's house I feel like a piece of me is missing.. But this applies for others too. not as much of course because they aren't my son but I feel weird when others are gone too. I'm not the same.... Like friends i'm around everyday or at least every week when we stop randomly i feel like i haven't done something right for the week or day. I guess I'm just used to routine but I am also very used to seeing the people I like being around and when it changes I don't like it lol.

I think i'm just saying blah blah blah so sorry if this doesn't make sense lol....

I guess what i'm meaning to say is, Hold those you love very close and cherish the time you have with them as much as possible. and Tell the people you love that you love them as much as possible or even that you enjoy being around them. It might brighten their day, you never know!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, that little bear picture is cute. :]
    And I definitely agree with you. :]

    ReplyDelete