Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thinking

As most people know (that know me), I think way too much about things. It sometimes gets me in trouble, but I do it anyways because its like my bad habit or something. Well lately there has been a lot to think about with everything that is going on with me, so naturally its what I do.

I don't understand how people can be so hateful. Some people just enjoy hurting others and they don't mind doing it.. I don't see how anyone can do so.... If I have to hurt someone like if its inevitable it takes me forever to do and i feel absolutely horrible about it. So I try my hardest to not hurt people and if I have I try my hardest to make things better. Some people don't care what so ever. They will ruin people's lives and not take a second thought about it. All they care about is themselves and what they want. I guess I just don't see how people can be so mean...I probably won't ever understand either. Such is life I guess. I'm not sure if this even makes sense. Sorry if it doesn't.

I've also been thinking lately that I can't wait to have my life back to somewhat normal. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it before it all became a mess. Hopefully I can get things back the way I want them soon...

I've also decided that I'm getting really antsy about getting my tattoos done. I REALLY want them bad lately. If you are reading this and you don't know what I'm talking about. I plan on getting a lot of tattoos by the time I'm 30 well say... lol. Hopefully a lot sooner than that. I will have a full sleeve, and at least 7 others besides the five that i have now. I really can't wait to get them done with. I will love having all of them!

I've also been thinking that I miss having a little baby in the house. lol not that it matters because I won't be getting another one anytime in the near future lol. But it is true that when your kids grow up you miss having little tiny babies sometimes...

Also Hayden will be 2 in less than a month and I think its absolutely INSANE. I don't feel that he should be that old yet. lol. But time does go fast with him. He's so much fun though and is so smart. He never fails to make me smile and laugh. :)

Ok so I think this is about enough for now. I'm sure I'm missing a lot of other things but this is good enough for in here lol.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He will be two!? How crazy! Time must fly with the little ones. :]

    And I know this time is hard babe. But everything will get better. You know that. After December (hopefully) everything will go back to normal and you will be VERY happy again. :] I don't understand how person-in-question can be so hateful but some people are just like that. Bitter and mean. But don't let it change you. You are a happy person! And things will get better. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin. and its not just about one person in question my friend is going thru a divorce too and is having ALOT of problems and I just don't understand how people can treat people they love or Loved like dirt. I don't get it but I probably never will so.....

    But yes I agree hopefully (sooner than later) I can be my retardedly happy self again lol. Thanks for your words luv.

    And yeah he'll be two on Aug 12th! Its insane. And wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete