Friday, July 10, 2009

Updates of me and Hayden

Thought I would post some new pictures of me and Hayden. He's getting so big and more and more entertaining everyday... Today on my lunch when he woke up I changed him and then he wanted to spike his hair so we did that. then he wanted to take a picture and was making faces at me in the mirror and being silly so we took a picture together. He never fails to make me smile.
We are going to try to start potty training him soon.. He has a big boy potty now but just likes to use it as a chair.. He also LOVES Wearing his big boy undies but still has to wear a diaper under them lol.

He loves going on walks with me (which helps me excercise) and this picture was from last night's walk from my view of course because he does the laying down in his stroller while i do the walking lol.


And I am slowly still making progress of losing weight. I have lost alot but I'm still not where i should be or where i want to be. I've lost 65 pounds since October of last year (believe it or not my doc records say so) but I still have more to lose... So fingers crossed that I can get there ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment