Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LA INK

I must say that I am SOOOOOO excited that the season of the show starts up again tomorrow. I can't wait to watch it. I absolutely love this show. I would give anything to have one of their artists do a tattoo for me. They are all so amazing and they do such great work it'd be an honor.. sadly i live too far away and can't go... so I just watch it instead..
One day I'll be covered alot more in tattoos :)

Love this show!!


Well that's my input on it anyways. Dunno if anyone else enjoys the show but if you like tattoos and havent' watched it you should because its amazing!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched it but I love Kat Von Dee. Her work is amazing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and pretty much all the other artists are just as great. they do AMAZING work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I viewed my blog...clicked customize at the time then the layout page comes up. Or on your dashboard you can click on the layout tab. I clicked add a gadget on one of the bottom ones so that it would be at the bottom of the page. Then a new box comes up and the third one down is HTML/Javascript click this and put in the code from the music player. You can also change the name at the top so it says what you would like. I hope this helps...I'm not great at exlpaining these things, LOL!

    ReplyDelete