Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hayden's New Room

Big boy
And his new big boy room. His changing table that he's getting too big for.

My Favorite ones in the whole room.


My bear that i got from my foster sister Ashley when i was little and now Hayden stole it and won't let anyone else have it.


His new toy chest holder thingy that only holds his toys when he's not home.


One pair of his new sheets that he got for an early bday present. with a quilt.


His name painted green now. They were blue in our old apartment.

Another view


Big boy room now, no more Winnie the Pooh


We painted his room a few weeks after we moved into our new house. Then we finally got the stickers for the walls and now we have the sheets so his room is complete. :) I love it. I especially love it when he walks into his room and gets so excited because he likes it so much. And when he points at all the characters. He also talks to all his "Momo's" (Elmo's). Its adorble. He's growing up so fast, and is so smart. I love him so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the room! It looks so nice!!

    Hayden is getting so big! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! and yeah he's getting huge lol. He'll be two on wednesday!!! I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete