Monday, August 17, 2009

Completely SUCKS


So this afternoon on my lunch break, I went to Walgreen's to print off some of my pictures on both of my memory cards, because I needed to give some of them to a few people and I hadn't printed any for awhile... Well the ones of my phone printed and I can pick them up later which is good... However, my memory card from my mom's camera which had 400+ pictures on it would not load; freaked me out so i left Walgreen's and went to another one thinking maybe it was just their machine for some reason... next Walgreen's... still no pictures.... Somehow my memory card got cleared and there are absolutely no pictures on it... I am completely like devastated right now. Pics on there went back to Hayden being in my belly. and people's weddings, and North Carolina, and friends that i spent nights with.. These pics I can't get back. Some I do have on our computer at home and somehow i will get them off there but some i didn't load yet and now i don't have them. This sucks so bad, and its even crappier because i have no idea how they got erased, my card hasn't been in a camera in awhile because we were using my mom's card. GAWD!

No comments:

Post a Comment