Sunday, August 15, 2010

Trip to Arizona

On my last trip to Arizona, my time to take Hayden back, I had an exiciting trip. I was there for 5 days this time and had lots to do. I visited with a lot of people, ran errands, got pampered (haircut, dyed my hair, nails done, eye brows waxed), and got maternity pictures taken by Miss Mae Photography (Jess) and had Blake's baby shower. The 5 days went way too fast of course but it was an amazing trip besides having to leave Hayden.

Below are a few preview pictures Jess uploaded from our shoot. It was so fun having her take picutres. We walked around ASU west (which is a beautiful campus by the way) and she took pictures of me and Hayden. Mary and Jacque were there to help keep an eye on Hayden when he wasn't in pictures and Mary got some practice with her camera as well.I wanted to have Hayden in the pictures with me so that both my boys are in the pictures and I haven't gotten updated picturesw with Hayden in quite some time. I plan to use these pictures through out our house as well. I am so excited to see all of them! Jess does an amazing job and I can't wait to get family pictures taken sometime in the future when the 4 of us can make it to Az to do them!!

My baby shower was amazing! My mom, Jacque and Mary threw together a wonderful baby shower for us at my mom's best friend's house (Nancy). They made stunning name tags for everyone to wear with little jungle animals on them, had jungle decorations around and Kelly Revelle made a beautiful jungle cake for us which was SOOOO delicious! We got so many wonderful things for Blake that day. We are so blessed to have everyone love us. I can't wait for Blake to be here to use all the fun things we got. Not too much longer!! I didn't bring the disk with the pictures of the shower to load them on here (I'm forgetful) but they are on my facebook or I'll try to load them another time.

I absolutely loved seeing everyone that trip. It was so much fun!! Love and miss you all!!





2 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned our SOO beautiful!!! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Jess did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete