Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 12, 2010




HAYDEN TURNED THREE YEARS OLD!!

On Thursday, my babyhead Hayden celebrated his 3rd birthday. I can't believe how big he is getting and that he's three. He will always be my baby of course :)... He is in Az right now though so I didn't get to spend it with him. This factor pretty much killed me. I've never been away from him for any sort of big event and now I was away from him for his birthday. He spent the day asking for cake, playing with his cousin Olivia who stopped in to visit on their way to Texas (she just started walking), and spending time with that part of the family. I talked to him and his grandparents on the phone that day and they sent me a picture at night of him with his cake. He's getting very good with holidays, and birthdays finally understanding that they are special days, he was calling it his day and was very excited about it. On friday night, JJ's family and my parents and grandma met at Peter Piper Pizza and celebrated with pizza and cake for my little man. They said he had a blast and my mom took pictures, which I can't wait to see. We will be doing something special with him when I get him back at the end of this month, and Jason's mom has ordered some sort of big present for him that is being shipped to the house so I'm sure he will love whatever that is also. I can't wait to get him back here, we will have such a great month together and then Blake will be here!!! The months he is here are amazing and I absolutely LOVE having all my boys together!!

I LOVE YOU HAYDEN AND I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: