Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting ready for Blake







After I got back from Az (with as much stuff as I could shove in my suitcases), we started putting stuff together and away.. Its been a slow process because we have to clean everything, and wait for packages to be shipped here from AZ (my momma is awesome and has been doing so) so that we have all his stuff. We got his clothes all put in the closet, what is hangin in the picture is sizes newborn till 6 months, everything is folded and put away till its time to wear them because his closet is full lol. I can't wait to see him in all his little clothes. We got giftcards from some people for the baby shower so we went to Target and spent them to buy Blake some stuff. We got him a new swing among other stuff and Jason had fun putting it together. He loves being involved in setting up Blake's room and loves putting things together for him. He is so anxious to see his little boy, I love watching him talk to people about Blake and love it when he talks to Blake in my tummy and lays purposely so Blake will kick him in the head lol.

There are a few pics on here I loaded of my baby belly. They were taken a few weeks ago, I haven't taken any recently. I am now 32 weeks as of today. Everything is how it should be according to the doctores. I go every two weeks to doctors appointments now. All the doctors that we've seen there so far are very nice and informative to us, the nurses also, which help having to deliver in a new place where I didn't expect to be. There are 9 doctors at this practice I believe, so they want me to see all of them or as many as possible before i deliver so that I know who they are when I go into labor depending who is on call. I am very pleased with this practice, it is a really nice doctors office and huge. I want to go to the hospital soon to check it out, it is kinda difficult though because of Jason's schedule, we have to get him off work, but hopefully one time after an appointment we can check it out since the hospital is right down the road from the office... The only problem i have had this pregnancy besides the usual stuff is they told me I am hypoglycemic. My body produces too much insulin and it makes my blood sugar drop really low or spike high if I eat sugar. When they had me do a 3 hour blood sugar test I wasn't allowed to eat obviously and my last blood drawn came back at 32... which is SUPER low. So I just have to keep snacks close for when I can feel I am getting shakey or not feeling right. My heart beat also races when I eat sugar... Its kind of an annoying process but I am actually pretty used to it now... Just hoping it does actually go away after I have Blake...

Not much else is happening this pregnancy, just being at home, taking care of the house stuff, being with Hayden when I have him, and trying not to be in pain. Blake is VERY VERY active. He moves constantly! Which stops me from sleeping lately but oh well... We call him our little monkey and lately I've been calling him a ninja lol.

We can't wait to meet our little man and Hayden is very anxious to meet his little brudder :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the baby bump!!! His closet is loaded! Lucky Blake!

    ReplyDelete