Friday, November 13, 2009

We're Engaged!!

On November 4th, We went to Atlantic Beach to watch the sunset. We got there just in time.
It was so beautiful. These shots are so good for what my camera can do and they don't even express how beautiful it was.

As we were watching, Jason was like babe go over there I want to take your picture with the sunset (as he took the ring out which i didn't know)

He walked over to me and took my hand then got down on one knee and i was like BABE what are you doing?! freakin out, and he was all i love you with all my heart, will you marry me? I was so excited I was like freaking and I grabbed his face with both my hands and i wouldn't let go. and I was like yes!! Of course!! It was so beautiful and so amazing! He couldn't have picked a better place to ask me at.

Us after I let go of him and we sat down to finish watching the sunset.



My beautiful ring!!
I love Jason with all my heart. He is my soulmate, best friend, and the most amazing guy I have ever met. I can't wait to be his wife. We're looking into a March wedding. Hopefully the 27th. We haven't offically made that the date yet because of him being in the military we have to make sure he can take leave during that time if people aren't out in Yuma at that time. I'll definitly keep everyone posted. Thanks to everyone who loves us and supports us.

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad & I are very excited for the 3 of you. I admire the way Jason respects you and shows his love for you and Hayden and will be proud to call him my son-in-law.

    Love you bunches & I'm glad your home...we missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooooo!! I am SO happy for you both!! :] Ah! At your wedding he's goig to be wearing his dress blues!!! Awww! Makes me so happy all over again! :]

    ReplyDelete