Friday, November 13, 2009

North Carolina Trip <3

I finally got to go see my love recently. I flew out to North Carolina Nov. 1st and was out there till Nov. 11th. I went out for the Marine Corp Ball. It was beautiful. Hard to hear though because of where they had it at. All of the men and women looked so amazing and it was great to actually see the whole ceremony for the birthday. While I was there we went to the beach alot (because its my favorite place) and we went to the aquarium which is near the beach which was really cool. We also hung out with alot of his buddies which are all very nice and funny. All and all my trip was great. There are a few pictures on here from my trip. Couldn't post alot but they are all on my myspace and facebook. :)
Us before the ball.

Me in my dress.

Us chillin before the ball.

Hangin out with the froggie statue guy at the aquarium.


This thing was crazy. It was bulit by a guy for his kids and it was made out of all wood and it was huge and all in the water. Went up 5 storeis. We climbed on it. Probably would be a lot of fun in the summer.

Monkey Man! I was freakin out. Didn't want him to fall in the water.


Atlantic Beach or "the AB" as the locals call it. My favorite place to go in North Carolina.

1 comment: