Monday, November 30, 2009

Trip to see Susan

The day after Thanksgiving, Jason and I headed up to Pinedale (between Showlow and Heber) to his mommy's cabin to visit her. It was so much fun. And we loved spending time with her. We didn't want to leave but right after we did on Saturday it snowed ALOT which is why we took off when we did. We absolutely loved it up there and can't wait to go back.
Jason playing with her doggies Annie (the black lab) and Aspin (the white one). They are such good dogs

Me and Jason before going on the Quad. I had never ridden a quad before this trip. It was so much fun and I screamed alot lol. We looked pretty hot all bundled up because it was freezing.
Inside the cabin.
Me and Susan.
I love this picture.
Us on the deck. I loved it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment