Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So recently..


I have been getting into reading again. I stopped for awhile because all it would do was put me to sleep. But I have become addicted to it again. Any free time I have lately I find myself reading. I just finished the Time Traveler's Wife, and I must say I found it to be amazing. I absolutely loved that book. My momma is reading it now and then we are going to see the movie (which I have been completely wanting to see even before reading the book), which I hope is just as great as the book was. I recommend reading this book if you haven't already. :) Now I'm going on to the twilight series... i know i know I'm definitely behind but I wanted all the hype to go down before reading all of them. I liked the movie and so I'm sure I will love the books. Plus this way when I'm done with the first one I can go on to the others without figuring out what I'm going to read next lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment