Monday, September 28, 2009

My best friends are amazing!

Jason is absolutely the best person I could have ever asked for in my life. He is my rock through everything and I never would have made it through everything with out him. He's my very best friend and I never would have expected someone as amazing as him would love me. Words could never express what we have and I am completely amazed by it. :)

Jacque, she's my girl! lol. We have had alot of rough times and yet we still go back for more. Our rough times are behind us now and we are totally looking forward to the future. We've got each others backs no matter what and I will always consider her more of a sister than a friend. She's helped me get through everything lately and most the time she's been there herself. Love her!
I also want to say thank you for everyone else who has been there for me and has helped me through everything lately. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends in my life no matter what happens and I really appreciate everyone. I know exactly who I can and can't trust now and who is there no matter what. I love you all!! Thank you for being my friends!!!

1 comment: