Thursday, November 18, 2010

Marine Corps Ball: Nov 5th, 2010

On Nov. 5th 2010, VMAT 203 had their USMC ball for the marine corps birthday. My parents were in NC to visit us and so we got to get all dolled up and go to the ball. Here are a few pics of the night. We hung out with Brittany and Chris during the ball. I was so excited to fit in my dress (that i ordered during pregnancy) less than a month after having Blake. :) it was a great night and my husband looked SOOO handsome :)

I also posted the pics of Tim and Amber from their ball that I took. They had theirs in the beginning of Oct because Tim deployed to Afgahnstan.

Happy Birthday Marines!!







2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! You look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you luv!! It was scary... I ordered it while being prego and not knowing if I'd fit in it lol... Then didn't fit, and had to get down to fitting in within 3 weeks lol...

    ReplyDelete