Thursday, April 29, 2010

Updates

So I haven't been on here in awhile so I figured I should give a few updates.....

Jason found us a house in North Carolina! Its about 6 miles from base, maybe a little less. Its a 1950's house, but its updated and I completely love it. He's been living in it a few weeks now (with his very few belongings)and I'll be moving right after we find out what the baby is.

I recently had my last day at work. I'm happy to be a stay at home mommy now with Hayden he definitly keeps me busy. I was sad to leave because I am close to all of them there but I will keep in touch and visit them when I can. My bestie Jacque just started working there to help Mike out and I wish her the best with it. I know she'll do great and they'll love her working there.

The baby is doing great. I go back to the doctors for a monthly check up and blood work on Wednesday May 5th, to see how everything is going. I am still getting nautious all the time, it still hasn't gone away. I've been taking Ginger Root with Peppermint pills and its supposed to make my tummy feel better but they don't seem to work still... We'll just keep waiting it out. Actually had some actual morning sickness, not so thrilled with that.. I'll be fine though. Still also have been super sleepy still, except at night time when I'm supposed to be sleeping...

So those are a few updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment